My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Used to be a bundle of energy, now energy has been zapped, I think I'm an android now..but then again how can I write about emotions? *pause to ponder* I love to dance under the moonlight, I love to read poetry in spanish, I love to travel and I seem to love to be an emotional pitstop (in the words of a friend not mine), I love to bake and I beat up lots of eggs and butter in my time..relaxing, in the words of another friend, "Faridah is a baking dominatrix", I love learning about new cultures and languages..hence the ability to communicate in five languages. What does one do with an MBA? A bachelors degree and no idea what to do with the rest of my life. Argh. Here lies a lonely creature...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Why Fairy-Duh is never in one country for too long?


I like to travel 'nuff said. I get bored when I'm stuck in one place for a long time. I like learning about new cultures and places and the excitement of getting lost and trying to get my bearings right. I usually just travel with a backpack wherever I fly to. As long as I have my passport and credit cards, the Fairy-Duh can just jump on a plane and go. I guess I've done what the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w has advised us to do, I up and went off to China to do part of my MBA.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nexuszen said...

this page is great I only wish I had come here sooner. I didn't know how to view the comments and as a result of learning that today I've finally seen your post from 2 years ago? I apologize. beautiful pictures. you travel more than anyone I know.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Fairy-Duh said...

I guess I really need to update this page. :P

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home