My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Used to be a bundle of energy, now energy has been zapped, I think I'm an android now..but then again how can I write about emotions? *pause to ponder* I love to dance under the moonlight, I love to read poetry in spanish, I love to travel and I seem to love to be an emotional pitstop (in the words of a friend not mine), I love to bake and I beat up lots of eggs and butter in my time..relaxing, in the words of another friend, "Faridah is a baking dominatrix", I love learning about new cultures and languages..hence the ability to communicate in five languages. What does one do with an MBA? A bachelors degree and no idea what to do with the rest of my life. Argh. Here lies a lonely creature...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Shanghai JiaoTong University

This is what the campus looks like. Its massive but nothing beats the University of Western Australia's campus, the buzz, the people lying on the lawn in between lectures, running off to Matilda Bay or the beach just to escape. It's not the same but hey its the experience right?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home