My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Used to be a bundle of energy, now energy has been zapped, I think I'm an android now..but then again how can I write about emotions? *pause to ponder* I love to dance under the moonlight, I love to read poetry in spanish, I love to travel and I seem to love to be an emotional pitstop (in the words of a friend not mine), I love to bake and I beat up lots of eggs and butter in my time..relaxing, in the words of another friend, "Faridah is a baking dominatrix", I love learning about new cultures and languages..hence the ability to communicate in five languages. What does one do with an MBA? A bachelors degree and no idea what to do with the rest of my life. Argh. Here lies a lonely creature...

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Taj Mahal





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home